Monday, May 2, 2011

All over the place....

So yesterday was May 1st.  HOLY CRAP where is the time going?!  Soon it will be June, then Charli's first birthday, then her first day of kindergarden, then graduation, then college, then marriage, then BABIES.  AHHHH LOL.  OK ok enough.... although it does seem like life is going that fast!!!!  I can't believe it.  

So this past weekend marked the first WHOLE weekend I spent away from Charli.  It was amazing, I can't even lie.  I missed my baby to pieces, but I had a blast.  I went out to Texas for Amber's bachelorette party.  I don't think we could have possibly had more fun.  I am so glad I didn't talk myself out of going!!!!  I was so concerned with how I would handle being apart from Charli and with everything going on with me lately.  Thankfully... it was amazing.  Words (only bruises) can't explain the amount of fun we had!!!!!!  We went to dinner at Baja and then out to Glass Cactus at the Gaylord in Grapevine.  Absolute blast.  Probably too much fun HAHA.  My flight home Sunday morning was ROUGH.  I got home and got to see my beautiful baby girl.  She promptly gave me a beautiful homecoming diaper LOL.  So thoughtful of her :)  Apparently Aaron survived hanging out alone with her too!!!!  I had no doubts... just fears HAHA.  

 My attempt of us girls before going out
 Having someone else take it!
 Well into the night!
 We had FUN!
 Before Senior Night!  TEAM BABY
 love.
UHS Softball Seniors 2011


So on a different note.... WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!  We just need to do a home inspection and close!  Right now it looks like we have to close by June 10th at the latest!  So we could be moving into a house the weekend of Charli's first birthday!  I am ok with that :)  We will just have her party the weekend after!  Who cares if we are eating on boxes LOL.  I am so excited it's not funny.  Relief. 

On a not good note.  I got a call today from my Dad.  He was calling to tell me what the Dr said about Papa.  He had gone to the hospital with bad bad pain in his neck.  They were doing all these tests and cervical MRI's.  Well.... what they found is really bad.  Papa has lung cancer.  They think that he has tumors on his cervical spine area.  That is really bad.  It is not curable.  They are going to do more tests and see what they can do surgically and medicinally.  Please pray for him.  20 years ago we lost my Nana (his late wife) to brain cancer.  This just makes it that much worse.  I can't lose them both to cancer.  

Anyways... time to head to bed.  We have a dress fitting in the morning for my bridesmaid dress!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment