Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Today marks yet another FIRST for Charli!!!  Her first Easter.  I'd have to say it went really really great.  She didn't get to see her Daddy today because he left at "O-dark-thirty" but other than that it was great.  She was a perfect little angel in church, even made a new friend!!!  She slept the whole way up to PA and didn't nap at all while we were there.... AND she wasn't even fussy one bit up there!!!!  She napped for a few minutes on the drive back AND WASN'T FUSSY :)  My baby girl is growing up!  The Easter Bunny spoiled her today!

 Charli made out like a bunny ;)
 Our little bunny!
 In her Easter dress!
She is so beautiful

Yesterday we had another first.  She is officially a full on crawler.  Forward.  She had done like one or two steps the day before... and all of a sudden last night at Aaron's parent's house, she took off back and forth across the floor.  I was so teary eyed and a mess lol.  That brings a whole mix of emotions.  OMG my baby is mobile.  OMG my baby is growing up.  OMG she is that much closer to walking.  AHHHH LOL.  I am so glad that my in-laws got to witness a VERY BIG first of hers!  It just tickled them to pieces!  I love to see the joy on their faces (and Charli's) when they are with her.  I just wish she wouldn't fuss so much when we are there!  I try to talk it up before we go and tell her to be a good girl and everything.  Sometimes she is really good if I'm not there.  But I think she is getting better all around at hanging around other people while I'm there.  Only time will tell!

So I have been having A LOT of good days lately!  I haven't had a bad day in over a week.  It was as if just going to the doctor and talking about it and telling some friends what's been going on... let a big weight off my chest.  I have been feeling really happy all the time. There is no way the medicine has kicked in fully yet.  So I am very hopeful that I can get out of this.  We just need to move out.  Once we are on our own we can breathe a little better.  Relationships all around will be a lot better.  Still waiting to hear about the house!  Keep praying for us!

Ok Time for bed.  I will have a VERY busy morning tomorrow considering both kids are crawling now!!!  YAY!  Here are a few more pictures from today and yesterday!









No comments:

Post a Comment