Monday, April 4, 2011

Murphy's Law

So last night, I got maybe 2-3 hours of sleep.  If I was lucky.  I hate thunderstorms!!!!  Unfortunately, tonight they are on the menu again!  I just don't sleep well  when it storms!  Tonight though, I have taken sleeping meds to try to not have a repeat!!!! (BTW if I start to babble... I took them a half hour ago hehe)

Today the kiddos were so cute!  Everyday they start to interact together more and more.  I love love it.  I am starting to see down downfalls to them crawling though HAHA.  Noah is everywhere, thankfully as of now he is still pretty slow!  I have a feeling that will change soon though!  I am hoping that with Charli watching him, she will start to go forward and sit back up on her own.  He gets frustrated and figures out how to change it.  She gets frustrated and just SCREAMS.  I try to just let her, but it doesn't change anything LOL.  Since my breakdown, she has been practically a perfect angel :)  I think if I don't feel well, she feeds off that.  It is sweet and all, but I want her to be good when I am sickly lol.  

After I got home from babysitting my car blows up.  OK not really, but it just got back from the shop a few days ago and something happened with the radiator.  DON'T get me wrong, I am NOT blaming the mechanic.  The shop we take it to is amazing.  I love them!  My poor car is so old, it is falling apart.  I of course started to bawl.  If it is going to cost a lot more, I am done.  I am sick of pouring money into it when it's NOT worth it!  It is just so frustrating.  But it's life as we know it.  

Today Daddy had a game.  It was such a nice day so we all went.  Charli loved it.... Ok I lie.  It may have been 80 degrees out.  But it was BEYOND windy at UHS.  Charli wasn't a fan.  It now looks like she may have gotten something into her eye and she rubbed it.  We will see how it looks tomorrow.  I ran into an old friend from high school there.  I always love running into old friends.  I wish I ran into people more often or that I kept in touch better.  I suck at it.  

Anyways, I can barely type I am so tired.... I hear the storm a cominnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment