Friday, April 8, 2011

Life is good....

We found out about my car.  Only 70 bucks this time :)  Yay!  I can't wait to buy a new car still though!!! I know that all kinds of other dramas come with brand new cars.  BUT at least it won't be like a thousand dollars every time we turn around because everything is so old and run down!!!!  I have ALWAYS kept up all the maintenance and oil changes and all with it.  But it's a 1996.... you can't expect too too much.  It has 202,000 miles on it.  Everything except the engine and transmission are new on it now.  I am praying it lasts a lot longer.  Hopefully Aaron gets upgraded in the next year or so and we can just buy a new SUV. 

The past couple days Charli has gone pretty napless.  AND NOT FUSSY :)  It has been awesome.  We read some article about certain cues that our babies send us, and so far its been working.  She is such a happy baby lately.  It is either that we are reading her better now, or her and I both just hardcore needed our simultaneous meltdowns!!!!  Whatever it may be... we are all much happier now!  She is starting to pull up on stuff and crawl and sit herself back up.  It is so awesome.  And cute.  And I love it.  

Our Little Diva :)

She seems to love going to softball games.  Usually there is definitely enough going on to distract her!  





She is so beautiful.  I adore her.

We went to the TotSwap last week... we got Charli a whole bunch of new toys!  She loves them.  She is growing up!  Tuesday she will 10 months old!  AHHHH.  Insane!

Monday is Aaron and I's 2 year wedding anniversary.  Time for another baby ;)  HAHA.  Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment