Sunday, June 5, 2011

And the countdown begins......

One week from today, I will no longer have a baby... I will have a toddler.  AHHHH.  Where in the world has the past year gone?  Every day I am more and more amazed at the changes in Charli.  All since 2 weeks ago... we have 3 teeth and 3 more cutting through at the moment, started standing/squatting without holding on, takes on stairs, climbs (or attempts to) on EVERYTHING and just looks so grown up to me.  It is killing me.  I swear, every time I turn around she is growing and changing.  I want to bottle her up and keep her this age.  

Lately she has been so cute and giggly and just absolutely silly.  She is interacting even more and playing back with you.  It is the cutest thing ever.  It brings tears to my eyes EVERY time she gets to crazy giggling with her Daddy.  I absolutely love them together.  I can't wait to fill a house with more  babies and see them all together :)  That is so true love.  

This coming Saturday is Charli's first birthday party!!!!  AHHH.  I haven't done much at all with it since I was so busy with softball.  I am just going to be chill about it.  A few people, some finger food snacks, a cake and the baby :)  Having the ones we love all in one place for the day.... nothing can go wrong!!!  

On a totally different note, Aaron and I finally talked.  It was therapeutic.  It was much needed.  It was cleansing.  It  was good for us bottom line.  We are now at a much much much better place.  We need to stay united.  We are one.  

Well I better get to some party planning... But I'll leave you with some pictures :)

 My baby as Pebbles LOL
 Team baby in a field photo shoot.  Home dugout in the background

 looking like she is cheering on the girls in the dugout!
 sitting on the edge of the dugout
 my princess loving on the sand!
 Charli and one of her girls, Dava
We have a daredevil on our hands now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment