Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daddy/Daughter Date ;)

Ahhhh Charli can walk... alone.  BUT WON'T DO IT!  HAHA.  I mean she'll do it... but not often.  But she wants to do nothing but walk holding your hand or pushing something!  If you try to get her to do it alone... she wants to crawl.  So gross out in public!!!!  This kid and her crazy personality LOL.  I adore her!  She is so all over the place!  One day she is the most well behaved 16 month old you'll meet... the next day she is a crazy monkey who insists on testing me with EVERYTHING.  And honestly... it cracks me up!  I am so bad at not smiling or laughing at her when she does something she isn't supposed to!  The little goober will do it... look at me and pull the head down eyes up looking at you innocent look HAHA.  I just can't help it!  She is too stinking cute!  This kid so has me whipped.  But really, she is for the most part very well behaved and listens to you. 

So on Monday night, Charli and Aaron went on their first ever Daddy Daughter Date.  Chik Fil A Sponsored it!!  They had to set up reservations and everything!  I of course am a total cheeseball and took pictures and made them dress up :)  It was cute!



 HAHA, Daddy did my hair! 


my loves!

They said they had a blast!  Daddy let Charli DRINK her ketchup and got it all over her!  Only Daddy!

Aaron said it was her first and last date ever!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thanks for the sweet comment, Nicole. Being a mama is hard enough without having to worry about what other people think of your parenting, huh?

    ReplyDelete