Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Airplane!

So we officially have a walker!  Charli is FINALLY walking!  She can and will do it on her own.... but she much prefers to still hold your hand or push a car/stroller.  It is the cutest thing ever.  I LOVE IT!  I love her.  She is just too much sometimes ;)  The cuteness is overwhelming ;)

We also officially have a first word (besides Mommy and Daddy...)..... ladies and gentleman... she said AIRPLANE!  Of course she did!  This kid will hunt down planes when she can hear them and run (ok crawl fast...) to a window or door if she hears it outside!  It is the cutest thing (sensing a trend...) ever!  She always points and grunts when she hears/sees one.  Well the past couple days she's been making a different sound... as of last night and definitely more today... you can tell she is saying ahh-paan.  Aka AIRPLANE!  She points and says it now.  Whenever she points at something we tell her what it is.  So now she is telling us what it is.  It is amazing.  I love it.  

She is officially a toddler... toddling around everywhere.  I LOVE IT.  I can't help but look at her and smile.  ALL THE TIME.  She is the sunshine on my cloudy days.  Cheeeeeezy I know.  She is the only bright spot in my life right now.  Yes, the ONLY one.  Everything else is a major struggle.  Some aspects of that are being worked on right now.  Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.  

I can't wait for the weeks to come with all of the new Charli changes.  She is doing something new just about every day.  I can't keep up with her!  I LOVE IT.  I mean it, I love it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment