Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh the changes!

Sorry I am so scattered with the updates!  Life is just too much for me sometimes lately.  I think my anxiety attacks are back FULL FORCE.  Bad.  Very bad.  

So Charli is now fully walking all by herself.  EVERYWHERE.  She wanders around the house haha.  She paces back and forth as if she is practicing her walking.  It is the cutest thing ever.  She is also blowing kisses, giving kisses, clapping and giving hugs.  It is so precious.  Her little personality is just too much :)  Everyday it is something new and cuter.  It also turns out that for the past month she has had a sinus infection. OOOOPS.  My bad, I just finally took her to the doctor because the chesty cough was sounding worse.  This also means that her cute littler personality has been very subdued.  Oh man.  We are so in for it.  LOL.  

Life has been crazy lately.  We have been so busy with just about everything you can think.  I need that.  I love it right now.  Gives me a chance to not focus on the world crashing down around me.  

Here are some newer pictures!
 giving Daddy kisses at Volt Night
 Our pumpkin a year later at Mayne's Tree Farm!
 finger painting for the first time....
YAY Murr and Jason are engaged!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment