Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just keep running……

So, got new running shoes.  WOOHOO.  Used them once so far to actually run.  Did two workouts with them but only one involved running.  I haven’t done any workouts since Thursday…. Friday and Saturday I just literally ran out of time.  So today I am planning on doubling up.  One of my running workouts with a half an hour of walking following it.  If I can get my nice warm butt out of the house.  Its practically in the single digits today and WINDY.  NOT FUN. 

Well I started this post HOURS ago.  I ended up not working out today.  I started to feel feverish and dizzy.  So I decided I would be better off not running.  I’d rather not pass out or get sick at the gym.  I ended up taking a 2 hour nap and then going to get Aaron from the airport. 

 

I will be working out like triple time tomorrow. We got a jogging stroller from a friend and need to test it out… too bad that part won’t happen for a while as it’s FREEZING this week!  Until I can figure out what brand this stroller is and how to get some accessories for it such as a wind blocker/warm thing. 

 

Hopefully we find out this week about closing.  That is basically all we are waiting on now.  We want our own place so bad its ridiculous.  AHHHHH. 

 

Ok, I have MOPS in the morning and then working out so I better get my butt in bed since I didn’t feel too hot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment