Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Let’s do this :)

So, it’s official.  Aaron and I are signed up for a 5k.  AHHHHHH.  We are doing the Cupcake Run on April 15th!  YAY.  After talking to a friend about losing baby weight and how hard it can be to get motivated… I decided I needed to do something drastic.  Sign my fat ass up for a 5k.  Can’t take it back now!  NONREFUNDABLE!  My friend had introduced me to this program to get you running in 2 months called Couch25k.  Well, the race is in 67 days from today.  This program will have me finishing it like the day OF the race.  Talk about being nuts!  I am so excited for it though.  We started the program today… Aaron had no problem finishing todays workout… I on the other hand struggled.  I couldn’t breathe and we didn’t know where my inhaler was so I wasn’t going to push myself into a full fledged asthma attack.  As it was, until we found my inhaler 10 hours later… my chest was still super tight and I was wheezing.  So now that 2 inhalers have been located… I can knock myself out on Thursday… Week1Day2.  This should be interesting.  So we had to go get ourselves good supportive running shoes today.  We got fitted for them!  Woohoo.  The poor guy probably thinks I am a nutso LOL.  Also, a friend of mine is giving us a free jogging stroller.  We are so blessed!  I woke up this morning with a new view on everything (the all natural sleep aid may have helped too LOL). 

 

Hopefully this is the last month that we live with my parents… so far it’s not looking too hot for that since we still haven’t heard ANYTHING about closing.  AHHH.  So frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment