Thursday, July 25, 2013

Four days in….

So, it’s been 4 full days on the new diet.  As of Weds at my first weigh in (yes only 2 days in, just how it worked out…) I had lost 4lbs already.  Amazing.  I am sure I have lost more already as I have been SOOOOOOOO good!  Today I slipped and had a couple triscuits.  JUST A COUPLE.  So that’s not even a terrible slip.  It has been so much easier than I thought.  I haven’t been tired, I haven’t been cranky, I haven’t been anything.  At my group meeting on Weds, they took my bp and it was SUPER low.  They were a littttttle worried this quickly… so they had me add some bouillon to my soup at dinner.  I also added in some pickles (not in the soup EWWW) since they are one of the veggies I am allowed to have.  Usually I can tell exactly when my bp is off… I couldn’t tell at all.  Honestly.  On Tuesday, I had a very little bit of dizziness when I would stand up… nothing crazy.  To be expected.  But my bp was 90/60.  Oooops.  Last time it was that low, I was preggo (no I’m not) and I wasn’t handling it well… I was constantly near blacking out and a mess.  But, when I was in that meeting, they told me that sometimes ketosis gives you extra energy. I’ll take it!  It’s been awesome.  I went for a mile walk today with Charli and Aaron.  I wanted to see how I would end up feeling… I feel great.  No issues!  WooooHoooo!  If I can keep busting out the mileage, I will be down in weight in no time!!! 

 

Off topic, I had to share this picture…..  I was taking my '”before” pictures and Charli decided she needed to pose for some pictures too.  Funny considering we can’t ever get her to let us take pics!!!!  She is too cute! 

DSC_0432

No comments:

Post a Comment