Sunday, August 25, 2013

New plan….

I did it.  I switched plans!  I was struggling so bad and so unhappy.  Yes, I’d already lost a bunch of weight… but I was miserable.  Beyond miserable.  All I did was switch from 3 liquid meals a day to two plus one actual meal.  I went from 600 calories to 1000.  Still a low calorie diet.  I’ve also been more comfortable to add in A LOT more exercise.  Today alone I walked 4 miles.  I had a blast doing it.  My plan is to start trying some P90x in the next few days too.  I feel amazing.  I can’t remember the last time I felt so good.  I see the littlest differences in things like my face, my thighs, my fingers… it’s awesome.  I ended up having to buy some new pants (wore out the thighs… damn thunder thighs)… I went from 16-18s to 12-14s.  One pair I got were 14s and another were 12s.  I feel so skinny and good in the 12s.  It was the best feeling.  Everyone keeps commenting on the changes.  I love it.  I can’t wait to keep it up.  Charli is loving all of the walks.  I am even toying with the idea of attempting jogging.  *GASP* haha.  We shall see.  No matter what, I have to start slow.  Every time I try to get the ball rolling with working out on the regular, I tweak my back enough to derail.  I refuse to let that happen this time.  REFUSE.  I am just over 2 months away from my *29 for the second time* birthday… my goal was 30 by 30.  I am SO close to that already.  I am 22lbs down.  22 freaking pounds.  THAT IS INSANE.  In just 5 weeks!  I can do this.  I CAN DO THIS.  In this whole 6+ year journey, I have never hit this point.  Never been so determined. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me, complemented me and understood what I was going through.  I couldn’t do this without you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment