Monday, August 19, 2013

Update!!!

I have officially lost 20lbs.  I have also lost inches everywhere! 

photo(3)

It is awesome.  But it hasn’t been easy.  This past week I cheated literally every single day.  Most days I tried to stick to at least it not being horrible cheats.  But I am still seriously struggling.  In fact, I was planning on calling (or going in this week) and telling them I wanted to switch off of this program.  I mean, what good is the strictness of a program if I am unable to stay on it (because I am so hungry I’m nauseous, not because I can’t mentally do it).  BUT then I took some “after” pictures and was shocked.  Floored.  Amazed.  In awe.  Excited.  I am probably not going to post them, I am still really embarrassed of them (and I’m in a tank top and my undies).  It was just the motivation I needed.  I can’t believe the huge difference 20lbs has made.  EVEN with my cheating.  So, I am going to try to hold out for the last few pounds I wanted while on this particular program.  I am so close.  My 30 by 30th birthday will be blown out of the water at this point!  I am so excited.  I can’t wait!  So, I will probably stay on this program for a couple more weeks.  Then I will be switching over so that I can do 2 meal replacements and then regular meal a day. 

 

Here is to NOT cheating and losing the last few pounds I wanted while on this program Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment