Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let’s see how this works….

I decided to try out Windows Live Writer… I’ve heard about it for blogging and don’t really understand the difference between this and using the actual website?! 

Well I do see that I can have different fonts.  That is kinda cool.  Anyone else know what else the big differences are? 

So I am not even going to lie… as I type this, I am watching Jersey Shore.  I love watching this show.  Thanks a lot to Murr for getting me and Aaron addicted.  We always say it’s like watching a train wreck, you can’t look away.  And it’s always nice to watch and think HOLY SHIT our lives are so much better HAHA. 

On a totally different note, since we are thisclose to getting our own place… I have seriously become addicted to Pinterest.  I have picked out different color schemes and décor for the house in every room.  I went on a like 6 hour pinterest binge and pinned a bazillion things.  I am trying to figure out ways to decorate on the cheap and organize on the cheap and just make it look like us and relaxing.  My plan for our bedroom is to be as spa like as possible.  I have this one idea I found but I’m not really sure how realistic it would be with kids.  I am pretty sure my clumsy ass would trip on it in the middle of the night and half die HAHA…. Awesome spa like bed!!!!

 

Ok well it is bedtime now that GTL time is over.  Going to visit Aaron for the day in Baltimore tomorrow Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment