Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So far.... not once....

So much for the working out bit.... it's not happened once yet.  I got really sick on NYE and didn't get better until Monday sometime.  I finally felt up to par on Tuesday.... we had plans to go to the gym.  Yea, didn't happen.  We got a text from my cousin who lives in Nashville saying she would be in Rockville for an hour on her way back to Nashville.  We tried to go but traffic had other ideas.... I was bummed.  So we went to Aaron's parents for the rest of the afternoon.  I planned on going Friday to walk a few miles with a friend... then after I made plans, Aaron reminded me that he was going to be overnighting in BWI.  DUH.  So plans got changed.  I think I am going to attempt to get up early tomorrow morning and go to the gym.  If not... I HAVE TO GO FRIDAY MORNING.  I may try to do some other things in the house tomorrow morning before lunch.  I can try to work out some working out with Charli in the house.  I had Aaron pack up the Wii and so I can't use my workout stuff on there.  I bought the Jillian 30 day shred on ebay and it should be here soon.  I hope I can do this.  I am trying to watch what I eat (which honestly I've been doing for a year).  I wonder if Charli will help me out with this :)

Speaking of Charli... she is such a nut.  She is in her monkey see monkey do phase.  It is hysterical.  Makes me realize that we definitely need to watch what we say and do!  She is adorable.  She is getting better at listening most of the time... but she has weird little ways of listening... if you give her a phone and you hold a phone and tell her "Girlfriend, give Mommy a kiss" then she will... but if you ask her for a kiss without the phones... she won't.  What a nut haha.  I LOVE HER.  She is such an independent little girl.  It is so cute.  She has to be able to do everything herself most of the time... only certain people can do things for her like her Grandpa :)  When we go to the store I have to let her help me shop... she tries to help me clean and cook and anything else possible.  I cannot wait until we have our own place and I can really let her help me with everything.  I plan on getting her a play kitchen asap.  I keep checking out craigslist and other things like that... I just can't get it until we have a place.  I plan on also getting her a little cleaning kit LOL.  Partially for my own selfish reasons haha.  But really... she is too stinking cute about helping and mocking everything.  At Aaron's parent's house... she will carry around the broom.  Kinda funny considering it is twice her size!  I can't wait to get her a play vacuum too :)  Everyday it is something new with her and it is so overwhelming but in an amazing awesome spectacular way!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment