Wednesday, July 20, 2011

crazy times coming up......

I so feel like a crazy person on a regular basis.  Today I had a babyless day and I got nothing accomplished.  It's not like I just sat around and did nothing... I just didn't get anything done.  Tomorrow I have SO MUCH to do.  

We leave for Michigan via PA on Thursday morning-ish.  In order to break up our trip (since Charli isn't that great in the car) we are stopping for the night at my friend Jackie's house in PA.  I haven't seen her in 9 year.  It was 11 before that!  She has been my best friend since I was 4!  In the 9 years since we saw eachother... she got married and had two kids and I got married and have one kid!  There will be A LOT of introductions going on Thursday!  I cannot wait!  Aaron is not really looking forward to this trip at all.  It means he is traveling a lot.  I did promise to drive a lot though!  

We are going to Michigan to visit my Papa.  I don't know how I am going to handle this honestly.  He at least won't be in the hospital anymore, just a rehab center.  I am not used to ever seeing him not my big strong strapping Papa.  It is definitely going to throw me for a loop.  My emotions are already so all over the place.  AHHH.  Aaron will only be there for the first two days and then the last two days we'll be there (he is going to work from Michigan).  So I'll be relying on myself to be strong enough for Charli and I to handle this.  Something I definitely don't have in me right now.  I wish Aaron could be there but at least he will be there to help me on the drive.  

Something else that's going to make visiting Papa harder is that his sister in law just died from basically the same cancer he has.  They discovered it almost the same way too.  It just makes it that much harder.  And I wish I could be there for my cousin but we leave that same day.  

We have some pictures of me from Papa's house when I was a baby.  I am hoping to get the same idea of pictures of Charli!  Hopefully she is good and lets me do some photo shoots.  And hopefully I get the hang of my camera and take great pictures.  I am hoping they can be her one year photos!!!!  

Ok well since tomorrow is going to be such a busy day.... I better get to bed!  No pictures in this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment