Monday, July 11, 2011

serenity......

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.
--Reinhold Niebuhr

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3, 5-6

I need those more than you will ever understand right now.  Just when I think things are getting better here at home, BAM smack me in the face and throw me to the ground.  I can honestly say I think the relationship with my mother is beyond repair.  I don't think even moving out will fix it.  She acts as if I like living here.  As if this was by choice.  As if we are doing this just to make her miserable.  Hate to break it to ya.... I hate it too.  While I am grateful.  I hate it.  It's ruined my family.  It's put unnecessary stress on my marriage.  I'm sure somehow it has affected my daughter because of how stressed we all are.  Trust me, it's not where I want to be.  Somehow, some way... this is for a reason.  What that reason is... I am not sure.  I am so frustrated.  AHHHHH
 
Here are a couple pics from Charli....
 Charli before Uncle Erick's wedding
 Grandma got her to smile while Grandpa held her :)
 waiting for the wedding to start!
 trying to get a good picture... instead she got Daddy good ;)
 falling asleep at the table...
 passed out..... in the middle of the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment