Thursday, July 7, 2011

stupid boy.

We will leave the title as is.

I'm feeling a little angsty right now.  Ok, a little is an understatement.  I've cried ALL day long.  I have quite the migraine to prove it.  A lot of stress about the housing situation.  I won't go into it though.  It's a private situation but ARGH.  

I hate post partum.  Endofstory.  It's a bitch.  Even more so when you aren't doing ANYTHING about it.  I don't know if now that I am a year post partum, now it's just depression or what.  But I don't even have motivation to get help.  Why should I.  I don't have support behind me.  That is one of the biggest things they tell you to have, a support system.  My living situation, while we are grateful for it... is very stressful.  It's so tense that I can't ask for the support.  I have asked for it and I don't get the emotional support I need.  Sometimes all I want is a damn hug from my Mommy.  Just like Mommy-kisses make all better, so do Mommy-hugs.  AHHHHHHH.  

More and more I end up wishing we'd stayed in Texas.  As much as I wanted to be closer to family... all this move did was strain relationships except with Aaron's parents.  I have a feeling that is more strained than I realize too.  I don't think they will ever fully accept me.  But that's ok.  I've tried more than they will EVER know.  I mean, things are good with them.  We get along... but I still always have that feeling that if we didn't have Charli.... but they love their son and their granddaughter more than words can explain... that is truly all that matters.  

I'm just an emotional weepy gross mess today.  I probably shouldn't blog.  It could be bad.  I'll leave you with some pictures instead.

 Charli had spaghetti and meatballs
 so cute.
 I couldn't handle any more than this...
BATHTIME

No comments:

Post a Comment