Sunday, July 17, 2011

New CAMERA!!!!!

So both Aaron and I's camera's were starting to act all wonky.  Mine is 5 years old and Aaron's is 4.  To me that doesn't seem old... but considering how much I use BOTH of them... I am not really surprised.  They are going to start getting a good break!  We bought a new Nikon D5000 :)  I am SOOOO excited.  In the first 2 days I had it I took over 600 pictures.  Lots of playing around with the different scenes and all.  Only got about 5 good pictures out of it! HAHA.  I need to find some classes.  I know they are offered.  I just don't know where.  

Well I need to go to bed... Here are a few pictures from the new CAMERA :)
 asleep on the way home from getting the new camera!
 so cute
 loving on Momma
 beautiful... even with food on her face ;)
 playin with Aunt Kell!
 my loves
 lovin on Scooter!
so fast, she was blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment