Tuesday, July 5, 2011

so... about that....

Ahhh I have been trying so hard to get some work done on my latest venture.  But lately Charli won't even let me out of her sight let alone allow me the time to work on any crafts.  I have wanted to get something like this started since I was pregnant with her!  I ordered a bunch more stuff and should get it in soon :)  I am going to have to take some days when Aaron is home to just focus on making some products.  Maybe I should just really see how Aaron's Mom would be with taking Charli for a day here and there.  I just always feel so bad because she is so clingy (Charli) and fussy for others.  I don't want to stress anyone else out.  Although, it could also greatly help with that.  Charli doesn't even show any interest lately in her toys... just me.  It's kind-of overwhelming lately.  She will come to me and cry but then once I pick her up she flails and cries more.  More frustrating than anything has been yet with her.  

No matter how frustrating she can be... she is still my baby and I still love her to pieces.  I watched the Casey Anthony verdict today and bawled.  Even if she didn't actually murder her child... she had something to do with it.  Who in the hell lets their child go missing for 31 days before reporting it?  If my daughter is out of my sight for more than 5 seconds, I am looking for her!  AHHHH.  I'm just so disappointed all around in the verdict.  

Anyways, so Charli has finally figured out how to get down the landing at the bottom of the stairs.  We have a gate up on the landing for the actual stairs but have left it so she can get to the landing.  I've been working hard with her on teacher her to get down so that IF she ever gets to the stairs without supervision (highly unlikely) she can figure out how to get down instead of getting stuck and possibly falling.  I do get that she can still fall.  

My Mom came home today.  She had been gone since Friday morning.  Charli was all excited for seeing her.  It was super cute.  She babbled away and goofed off with her all night long.  She is too cute.  

Charli has figured out the concept of a fork and spoon and even uses them as properly as a one year old can.  It's quite exciting.  Except for the fact that there are already some foods that she doesn't seem to want to pick up, needs a fork haha.  So cute.  I love it.  

Well I am in the middle of Teen Mom so this post is becoming distracting ;)  I won't lie, I am addicted.  

Here are some pictures from Charli playing outside today!!!!
 with her new beach ball sprinkler!
 more interested in the bucket of water....
 oh wait, I found dirt....
oh HEYYYYY Momma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment