Monday, March 7, 2011

Charli's first sickness...

How did I ever survive college... don't answer that.  Sleep deprivation is kicking my rear end.  Charli was up again last night.  All day she had a fever on and off and I had her stripped down to just her diaper.  At one point she actually threw up.  Like power puke shot straight out and then tried to play in it... GROSS.  Finally I ended up taking her to the Dr.  She just has a viral infection but the doc said she is quite the trooper if the only time she really seems sick is at night.  I love my cuddle bug.

This is her Saturday night/Sunday morning..... How can you not just want to cuddle that face and love on her :)

So, have I told you lately how much I love the couple I babysit for.  They remind me of Aaron and I so much!  We get along great!  And get this... Liz and I have the same birthday and Luke is a pilot too!!!  Who would have thought.  Sometimes it is just really nice to have someone around in your life that really does understand you without having to say anything HAHA.  

Speaking of that... Charli and I are going to visit Auntie Kelly this weekend!  We are super stoked.  I can't wait until we get a house... 121 party reunion in the house!  I may even have to bust out some old college contacts and invite some of them haha.  Recreate college..... ok not fully ;)  

I need to desperately get back into working out.  I am a fat tub o lard!  I am in a wedding in the end of May and I look like a  stuffed sausage in the dress (no lie...) and I just want to look good for the bride!  Who really wants a gross ass looking bridesmaid LOL.  Hopefully this working out thing comes easy.  All I really want to do is go on a nice long mind clearing jog... but the Dr and chiropractor said they would KILL me if I attempted that!  

Anyways, bed time.  Hopefully Charli stays sleeping and we both get a good solid night of sleep.  If not, I need to sleep so I can take care of my cuddle bug.  

Oh she cracks me up and lights up my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment