Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!

First, let me say that Charli slept through the night last night!  All the way until 10am!  Then took a nice long nap from 12-2!!!  YAY.  And no noticeable fever today!  So glad that she kindly broke me in with an easy sickness ;)

This was her this afternoon!

Her and I took a bath together today.  I've been so afraid of doing that but she is afraid of the bath tub being filled.... I think the sound freaks her out.  So I was wanting to try to break her of that.  She even freaked out some when I used the handheld shower on me.  But by the end of the bath I think she was ok with it.  We will have to keep working on it I am sure.

Ok.... so the big news.... as of right now, we are kinda homeowners!!!!  The seller accepted the offer we put in and now we just have to wait for the bank to approve it.  I am praying it happens quickly.  I couldn't believe the emotions I went through when I found out.  I bawled like a baby.  I am sure mainly with relief but still.  Again, the thanks will never be enough for our financial backers.... ok I can't even call them that.  For our angels.  Our guardian angels.  It is such a blessing to have these amazing people in our lives.  It really is just funny how life works out :)  I cannot sing their praises enough!!!!  They have given us the most amazing special experience!!!  So please pray for us that the bank approves it and quickly!

Tomorrow I go to start my new second job.  Well, I get to go hang out with Theresa and my daughter and husband.  What could possibly not be awesome about that :)

So speaking of jobs, yesterday I definitely started to realize what Aaron always talks about when he is gone for 4 days.  He always comes back and says how different Charli looks or seems.  I couldn't believe how different Noah seemed.  I have no doubt that come next monday when I am there, he will be crawling.  How exciting!  Maybe that will convince Charli to try :)  I love my jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment