Friday, March 11, 2011

Did you bring your ark?

Yesterday it flooded EVERYWHERE!!!!  For the first time in the 20 years I have lived here, I saw my court flood!  The drain must have a clog.  The parking lot was overflowing!!!  INSANE! 

Today Charli and I will be heading to Easton to see Aunt Kelly!  I am super excited!  I made a ton of baby food this morning and it only took like 2 hours!!!  For a normal child who eats a normal amount, it would probably last a month.  But not my amazon baby :)  It will last a couple weeks!!!  Thankfully she is starting to be able to eat more of what we eat!  She hasn't had a problem with eating anything!  You give her chunks of stuff and she scarfs it down no problem! I am so excited!  She can now have meat and the only thing she has tried so far is chicken. We only did it once so far though.  She of course gobbled it up.

Anyways, about the house.  ITS OFFICIALLY UNDER CONTRACT.   http://www.homesdatabase.com/mapsearch.ds?newSearch=true&display=map&mapWidth=677&mapHeight=535&mapLevel=&where=&what=FR7519135&search.x=54&search.y=6&propertyType=propertytype..%3D..^Residential%24..%26..Homes+for+Sale&numBeds=&numBaths=&numUnits=&lotSizes=&bedPerc=&minPrice=&maxPrice=

That is the link to the house :)  Still praying that the bank approves it!!! 

Ok today's is gonna be short.  Charli just woke up and I still need to get ready and pack for leaving today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment