Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's softball season!!!!

So softball season has started.  We went to the first scrimmage yesterday and the second today.  Charli was amazingly good yesterday considering it was right during nap time and/or dinner time.  She hardly fussed at all yesterday and I did manage to feed her some during the game.  I think it was a good distraction for her!  Today on the other hand, was different.  First off it was a lot colder.  Secondly it was drizzling on and off.  I had he eskimo hat on and leg warmers and lots of blankets.  She ended up napping on me for about 45 minutes.  Then it was probably a good thing that she woke up considering Urbana had a good inning and we were all yelling and cheering!  Once it started drizzling I got out this stroller cover thing and put it over her on my lap like a tent.  She loved it!  I was handing her cheerios and such through it and Dianne was playing with her in it.  Eventually I put her in the stroller to feed her and put the cover on and she was ok for a little while.  We made it through two games so far!  Friday is another game so we shall see if we go to that how it goes....

Before the first game yesterday!!!

At the first softball game ever :)

At today's game all bundled up sleeping on me!


Aaron came home today.  I really missed him.  I feel like we never have alone time.  Now that its softball season we will have even less alone time.  I always love to go to the games!  I miss softball.  I wish I could somehow someway be involved!!  

Tomorrow is Charli's 9 month dr appt!  AHHHH.  I have a lot to ask about and tell them!

My back isn't getting much better.  I am so frustrated with it.  I need to lose weight and how can I if my back is all jacked up again!  I go back to the chiropractor on Thursday so maybe we can figure out what the hell happened!!!!!

Ok goodnight for now.  Cuddle sesh with the hubs (and Teen Mom 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment