Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Today was Charli's first St. Patrick's Day.  I made her avocado and yogurt for breakfast.  I wanted to give her green pancakes but we didn't have any pancake mix!!!  She is such a good eater, she would eat anything LOL.  For dinner she had pot roast. Everything from the potatoes, carrots and pot roast!  I was so proud of her!  She seemed to love the beef!  So now she has had beef and chicken!  We are working on letting her eat what we eat for dinner.  She gets pretty tired of feeding herself so I don't see us being able to cut out making her baby food for awhile.  She is my skinny little porker!  I love it.  

So on another note, today was one month ago that a beautiful little girl passed away.  She is now an angel more than she was when on earth.  Her mom asked that we take our babies outside to play in the good weather in honor of Maddie today and to take pictures.  Charli loved it.  Tomorrow she will get even more outside time but here are her pictures from today.

 Candid of her and Daddy getting set up outside.  She looks like she is mean muggin!
 Our little diva in the making :)
 Thinking about ripping the sunglasses off...
 There they go...
 Creepin on the neighbors... I taught her well ;)
 watching her Daddy
 looking for Daddy who went inside..
 mad that Daddy went inside!
Oh, forget him ;)  What is this green stuff?!

I'll get more pictures tomorrow.  We go hang out (babysit) Noah tomorrow.  We are super excited! We haven't seen him in over a whole week!  He is going to seem SOOOOO different!  I get to watch him tomorrow and Sunday and Monday probably :)  He is too cute!  I love it!

Ok, I am getting the stink eye from the hubby to come to  bed!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment