Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Job 2

So today I started job numero dos.  I am already starting to feel a little overwhelmed with not having any days off.  I mean I have days off and I am sure if I said I just can't come in, it would be ok.  But really, I hang out with babies or Theresa.  What could possibly be overwhelming?!  I am just used to being able to come and go as I please and be at home all the time.  We need the money bad.  We are starting a "house fund" bank.  We are going to save every penny I make from both jobs.  I get paid cash so I just come straight home and put it in a gorgeous vase from Buenos Aires.  I am so excited.  I am praying we aren't getting excited only to get our hearts broken!!!!

Our beautiful girl today, she was celebrating Mardi Gras!!!

This weekend Charli and I are going to visit Aunt Kelly out in Easton.  We are totally excited.  Charli will get to hang out with Scooter, her BFF.  Hopefully she will still be BFFL with Auntie Kell and not a stinker this time :)  Last time we were there, she wouldn't go to Kell at all.  She would play with her fine, as long as I was holding her or she was sitting on my lap.  She has gotten A LOT better at going to other people so fingers crossed for Kell :)

Speaking of Kell, I am so excited to get a house.  This means we can have a full fledged all out 121 reunion.  I may even have to invite people who used to frequent 121 :)  I am in serious need of my loves!  We will have room to let people stay over and everything.  

Total relief is all I have felt the past two days.  Considering I bawled for a good half hour after we got the news.  I just have an amazingly good feeling about this.  Please pray that we get it.  Pray that it's done and over with quickly.  Pray for no hiccups in the process.  Pray for our amazing blessings!!!!

Finally a picture with Mommy!

Playing with Daddy

I got you Daddy... little does she know, she has him by the heart...



No comments:

Post a Comment