Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I finally got some sleep

Last night, I finally slept.  Too bad that now at 9:24pm I don't feel like I did.  Charli screamed for a good part of the day today and now I have a major migraine!!!! 

I made Aaron a plane cake today.  I tried to make it look like his favorite plane, the citabria, but it didn't work too well.  I clearly shouldn't be a cake maker!!!!!  I did my best though.  I will keep practicing.  Maybe I will be a cupcake maker for Charli's birthdays and such.  

 The beginning... it was red velvet!

 almost done!
 DONE!
YAY!

He loved it.  He was definitely surprised!

 He was petting his cake.....
 He was excited!
Yummy... his favorite!

Ok, now that NCIS and NCIS LA are over... it is time for bed.  Long day tomorrow..... long PAINFUL day tomorrow.  But Aaron's birthday dinner with his family at Fajita Grande... YUMMMMY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment