Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just call me Matt.... as in welcome mat....

Sometimes, ok most of the time, I feel like a rug.  I feel walked all over.  I am always feeling like I am taken advantage of or just flat out ignored.  Well not me actually ignored but my feelings.  I am so sick of it.  Unfortunately most are people I can't flat out cut out of my life.  Family.  Yea, that makes it much worse.  It's ok for them to do this to people.  But the second it is turned around onto them, all hell breaks lose.  But go ahead, treat me like shit.  I'll allow it and unfortunately I have a rebound rate of about a day.  That is starting to wear thin though... everyone has a breaking point somewhere.  Mine is perilously close. 

Anyways, tomorrow is Charli's first St. Patrick's Day!  I am so excited!  Too bad we don't have pancake mix, we could make green pancakes!!!  I could always make her some green eggs... EWWWW lol.  Just that thought grosses me out!

So today was her 9 month doctors appt.  She weighed in at 16.5lbs and is 28 inches long.  Since she has basically stopped growing, she is catching up.  She is now in the 10th percentile for weight and 75th for height.  I thought for sure she would be worse than that!  The Dr said not to worry about how she weighs nothing and doesn't really want more formula.  She said its ok to start transitioning her to more and more food just don't cut out too much formula yet.  I think she would just be so much happier on all food and no more bottle!  She is quite the eater!  I call her my fatty :)  It's not mean..... she is so skinny its gross LOL.  She also said she thinks Charli still has some of the viral infection hanging on.  But now its onto her digestive system... I'll spare you the details.   

No news yet on the home front... please pray for us.  

On the last good note... I fit into my pre pregnancy jeans two days in a row... AND I am on my period... (I know I know TMI... but for the ladies, you get why I say that!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment