Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cry me a river....

All day I have felt like just curling up in a ball and crying.  I couldn't even tell you why.  I just feel off.  I am not a fan of this.  

I am feeling overwhelmed beyond words.  I am always taking care of someone else.  And not just my someone else....  I didn't realize it would stress me this much.  I just can't wait until we have our own place and I can relax a lot more or just unwind how I want to.  

Please continue praying for a quick bank approval!  I drove my mom out past the house yesterday.  She loves the neighborhood and the way the house looked.  At least it seemed that way to me.  It's a nice house and a really nice neighborhood! 

Anyways, today's post is short and sweet.  I am not feeling too hot and I have to get up at 5 to babysit Noah :)  Let's hope Charli is a lot more cooperative tomorrow than she was today.  Although it was quite entertaining how entertained Noah was with her tantrum!!!!

PS  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND AND HUSBAND AARON!

No comments:

Post a Comment