Saturday, March 12, 2011

Visiting Aunt Kelly :)

So we got to Aunt Kelly's last night!  It has been a blast!  The trip, wasn't LOL.  I wish I had that kid that would pass out in the car as soon as it started going HAHA.  Oh well, such is life!!  So it seems Kell and Charli are BFF's again!!  YAY!  Charli will sit and play with her and giggle for her and love on her!  Scooter, their dog, also LOVES Charli to pieces!  It is so cute!  I'll post pics of them later! 

Last night Kell and I sat up talking until 3am!  We must have said like 8 times starting around midnight that we needed to go to sleep!!  I miss nights like that where you just sit up talking about everything.  Now when we get the chance to do it, its all catching up!  I always just assume Kelly knows what is going on in my life because I figure I tell her!  I realized last night that I end up not telling her everything I think I did!  Ahhh must change this!  Must learn to keep in touch better!  I really wish they would move to our side of the bridge!  Preferably to Frederick so she can teach Charli and so that I can babysit their kids some day :)  We would both love that!  But they love this side of the bridge and Aaron and I will never live on their side :) 

Charli is SOOOOO close to crawling its crazy!  I love how her personality has blossomed so much this past week!  My baby is 9 months old today!  I can't believe it!  I only have 3 months to prepare for her turning 1!!!  Where in the hello has the past 9 months gone!!!! 

Ok well our food is here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment