Monday, March 28, 2011

Migraine... Shmigraine....

Just like sleep is for the weak.  And eating is over-rated.  MIGRAINES SUCK.  I can't even say anything nice about them or something clever or funny.  They flat out suck the life out of you.  I have currently had one for a week.  A good solid week.  I thought it had gone away for a couple days, but all it did was take away the pain and left me with other random symptoms.  I am over it.  I really probably should go to the Dr for it, but I feel like we are in there weekly right now.  Aaron comes home tomorrow... so maybe I can get some relaxation in to relieve it.  I think it's coming on so hard from stress!!!!  

We still haven't heard anything more on the house front.  Aaron did fill out more paperwork and it was actually finally submitted to the bank (I thought it had already been done but apparently there was more work to be done).  We did find out that the seller's lawyer is all gung ho about it and I am thinking they have all of their bases covered so HOPEFULLY that means the bank should definitely approve our offer!!!  I am dying to see the house.  Yes, I haven't been inside it.  Only Aaron and his parents have.  I was busy that day.  Aaron took a ton of pictures thinking they would all send in one text, but sadly they didn't.  Oh well.  Such is life.  Maybe it's good luck that I didn't get to see it.  It has already been almost a month.  HURRY HURRY.  I just have the best feeling ever about this house.  So that is making me even more impatient!!!  

Speaking of impatience and stress....

How do people live with people?!  Argh.  It is like we can't ever win.  I am more than grateful for all of the help we get, but really.... stop breaking our hearts.  It's getting old.  Some things I just can't even begin to understand.  And for people to think things will go back to what they were when we move out.... not happening.  

Anyways, maybe some sleep will help this migraine.  Hopefully no fussy from Charli.  Tomorrow we go get Aaron :)

No comments:

Post a Comment